Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome to Terran Space!


I've recently become smitten with Mongoose Publishing's version of Traveller.  I've decided to start this blog in order to catalog my thoughts on the system and the development of my personal setting.  I'm separating this blog from In Places Deep because its focus is more on OS D&D and like-minded fantasy systems.  This is more or less one side project in a sea of side projects, so do not expect it to be updated as regularly.

Terran Space is currently more of an ephemeral concept than a setting, but hopefully it'll become more develop as I move along.  I will be taking the setting assumptions present in the Traveller core book and using them to make my own space setting.  While some of the terminology will be similar to the Third Imperium, I don't really know a hell of a lot about that setting, so I won't be using it for any of my Traveller games.

I hope you enjoy Traveller: Terran Space!

No comments:

Post a Comment